Pinoykantao - The REAL #1 Filipino Clan on Runescape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

My Application.(Cranium Evil)

Craniumevil
    Craniumevil

My Application.(Cranium Evil) Empty My Application.(Cranium Evil)

Post  Craniumevil Thu May 31, 2012 11:51 am

1. What is your original RS name and your current RS name: My Original And Current RS Name is CraniumEvil.

2. What is your F2P Combat level and P2P Combat level:

Attack: 55
    Strength: 50
    Defence: 50
    Constitution: 53
    Range: 52
    Magic: 68
    Prayer: 46
    Skill Capes: None At The Moment.
    Total Level: 1112

3. List all your Clan History, include dates, and reasons why you left those clans:
    Not Quite Sure About The Other Clans But They Are From A Different Territory And They Speak Different Languages,I Have Been In Various Clans Over The Past Month, And The Reason I left Those Clans Was To Follow My Friend So We Have The Same Clan, But He Eventually Left Me. I Leave Some Clans To Join Where Someone Invites Me And Because Those Clans Has Players Who Speak English, The Last Time I Left A Clan Was To Join PinoyKantao, And I Left That Clan Because PinoyKantao Is A Filipino Based Clan And It Very Well Suites Me.

4. Have you added all of this listed below:Not All Most Of The Names Bellow I Haven't Seen Online Yet.
    Note: RSN's change monthly so its optional to add due to frequent name changes. Be aware add and get to know the sub leaders and councils in the clan chat and at teamspeak.

Leader - pogito007
    Leader - OWENKANTAO
    Council - Aerthos
    Council - ljius
    Council - jay_x24
    Council - queenzblade
    Council - Glory Wings
    Council - bebe asha
    Council - Psiac
    Council - tif4lockh4rt
    Warlord - latiw pko
    Warlord - Aseo
    Warlord - mindcrasy
    Mentors- Jopas1401 - 1 happy 1
    General Questions:

1. Link to your Introduction: https://pinoykantao.forumotion.com/t1140-hello-im-craniumevil

2. Pinoykantao Code: Pinoykantao-we love the way we fight

3. How did you hear of PinoyKantao: I Was In G.E. One Day And Saw Lot Of Players Speaking In Tagalog So I Tried Talking To Them, And Eventually Fearless Asked Me If I Have A Clan And I Said Yes, And Fearless Said If I Want I Can Join Clan Chat And That Is How I Found Out About PinoyKantao

4. What timezone are you: UTC+8 / GMT+*8

5. In PinoyKantao we use Teamspeak 3 Primary: ( 31.172.242.75:5479 ) Secondary: ( 174.142.134.146:4104 ) Please add to your ts3 quick bookmarks. Will you stay active in it: Hopefully I Can Be Active.

6. Please give a rating using a scale of 1-10.

Activity and Clan Events: 9
    Warring Skills: 8
    Motivation and Dedication: 9

7. Have you been invited in game in our clan chat room: Yes! I Have Been Invited To Join Clan Chat Room.

8. Who is the Mentor you have chosen and have you added him/her in-game? (Refer to the sticky topic within this forum). I Have Chosen
    Michael As My Mentor, And I Haven't added Him In Game Yet, But I Will As Soon As I see Him Online.

Michael
    My RS Name is: Pk NEVER DlE
    My Timezone is: GMT +8
    I have past expierenced of: Skilling, questing, and CB Training.

A Little About Me
    I like to help and give advises and strong in skilling smithing and mining and other F2P skills.

9. What skills do you think you will add to PinoyKantao: Mostly Skills And In The Future Combat Skills.
    Admin
    Admin
    Administrators
    Administrators

My Application.(Cranium Evil) Empty Re: My Application.(Cranium Evil)

Post  Admin Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:51 am

Accepted. Welcome to PKO. Be active and always be aware of account security when dealing international transactions.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:43 pm