Pinoykantao - The REAL #1 Filipino Clan on Runescape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

FA ~~~~> Venomancer50

venomancer50
    venomancer50

FA ~~~~> Venomancer50 Empty FA ~~~~> Venomancer50

Post  venomancer50 Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:08 pm

1. What is your original RS name and your current RS name: Venomancer50

2. What is your F2P Combat level and P2P Combat level: f2p CB: 183

Attack: 91
    Strength: 90
    Defence: 90
    Constitution: 91
    Range: 72
    Magic: 56
    Prayer: 52
    Skill Capes: none
    Total Level: 1144

3. List all your Clan History, include dates, and reasons why you left those clans: Enkantao 2008 maybe ( highschool life) -----> Seed Clan and CoB the later dates. Reasons: They replaced Enkantao with another name of clan so I didn't leave ^_^

General Questions:

1. Link to your Introduction: https://pinoykantao.forumotion.com/t1417-woot-veno-reposting-for-introductions-haha-d

2. Pinoykantao Code: (Located in the Clan rules) Pinoykantao-we love the way we fight

3. How did you hear of PinoyKantao (who reffered you): Dunno but always been member of this clan before it becomes PKO.

4. What timezone are you: GMT+8

5. In PinoyKantao we use Teamspeak 3 Primary: ( ts52.gameserver.com:9130 ) Please add to your ts3 quick bookmarks. Will you stay active in it: Yes But I don't have mic so probably can't speak Very Happy

6. Please give a rating using a scale of 1-10.

Activity and Clan Events: 8 for now (I've been inactive so i dunno the events)
    Warring Skills: 10 ( Good Leadership since Enkantao, Seed and CoB )
    Motivation and Dedication: 8 ( Don't see some of my friends since Enkantao [probably different display name or maybe some quitted )

7. Have you been invited in game in our clan chat room:  Yes

8. Who is the Mentor you have chosen and have you added him/her in-game? (Refer to the sticky topic within this forum). Maybe Jerald ( MoneyMaking $_$ )

9. What skills do you think you will add to PinoyKantao: I don't have skills lol probably I can't contribute anything but I'm friendly. That should be plenty enough. haha Very Happy

10. What is your Facebook page name? Uso-tsuki Uso-tsuki
    Admin
    Admin
    Administrators
    Administrators

FA ~~~~> Venomancer50 Empty Re: FA ~~~~> Venomancer50

Post  Admin Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:03 pm

Accepted. Welcome to Pinoykantao.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 3:58 pm