Pinoykantao - The REAL #1 Filipino Clan on Runescape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Rajani's FA Form

Rajani

Male

RuneScape
    Username: Ondoy/PK_NEVER DlE
    Combat Level:
    Rajani's FA Form Left_bar_bleue126/138Rajani's FA Form Empty_bar_bleue  (126/138)

Rajani's FA Form Empty Rajani's FA Form

Post  Rajani Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:18 pm

1. What name would you like us to call you? I'm Michael but you can call me Mike.

2. What timezone are you in? GMT +8:00

3. What is your original RS name and your current RS name?

Previous: 0ojamo0, Ondoy, RS Vulcann, Mr Assimo, Pk NEVER DlE; Current: Rajani

4. What is your total level and combat level (F2p and P2p)?

126 and 138 respectively

5. What do you usually do in RS? As of now, I just got back from a long break from RS and I'm currently an F2P player so I'm levelling my F2P skills.

6. List all your clan history, including dates, and reasons why you left those clans: Pinoyknightz, PinoyKantao; I left due to inactivity.

7. How did you learn about PinoyKantao? I've been a member since Pinoyknightz.

8. Why do you want to join us? For companionship and would contribute more once I become a member soon.

9. Are you aware of our rules? Yes I'm aware.

10. Please rate yourself on a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest,1 being the lowest) to the following: 
                 a. Clan Activity/Event participation: 8
                 b. Warring: 8
                 c. PVM: 7
                 d. Skilling: 10
                 e. Questing: 10
                 f. Motivation and Dedication: 9

11. Do you have experience in citadel capping? Yes, I always capped citadel on or before resets.

12. Who is the Mentor you have chosen? Add him/her in your friend's list and let him/her know.
    Jay (pogito007), added.

13. Please download Teamspeak 3. PKO server address will be given to you once you're accepted. Will you stay active in it? Yes, will do.

14. What is your Facebook page name? Michael Racelis (https://www.facebook.com/michaelracelis9283)

15. Anything else about your life? Soon to be Civil Engineer Smile I've been busy for a long time because of school stuffs. I'll be 100% active after Board Exam on November Smile Good luck to me.
    Admin
    Admin
    Administrators
    Administrators

Rajani's FA Form Empty Re: Rajani's FA Form

Post  Admin Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:54 am

Accepted.  Welcome back to Pinoykantao.

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:05 pm