Pinoykantao - The REAL #1 Filipino Clan on Runescape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

_..+ x Un4g3ttAblE's Application Form +.._

Joanne0005
    Joanne0005

Female

_..+ x Un4g3ttAblE's Application Form +.._ Empty _..+ x Un4g3ttAblE's Application Form +.._

Post  Joanne0005 Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:50 pm

1. What is your original RS name and your current RS name:
    Original RSN: Joanne0005...
    Current RSN: xUn4g3ttAblE...

2. What is your F2P Combat level and P2P Combat level:

Attack: 99
    Strength: 99
    Defence: 99
    Constitution: 99
    Range: 99
    Magic: 92
    Prayer: 82
    Skill Capes: Firemaking, Strength, Defence, Constitution, Attack, Ranged, Woodcutting, Fishing, Mining, Cooking
    Total Level: 2176

3. List all your Clan History, include dates, and reasons why you left those clans:
    I'm a TLC member since 2007 and i have to quit coz the clan is getting inactive on June 2009. So i joined CFG and stayed there for about 5months, i left the clan coz i feel like i don't belong there (they're so rich lol). Then i joined TLC when Mr Lover11 revived it on January 2010, unluckily the clan is inactive again so yeah that's the story... :p

4. Have you added all of this listed below:
    Yes, but i got some questions, is that the real spelling of "Crazy Manyak"? Coz i think i saw him already in cc but the name is "Crasy Manyak", is that him or a twin? and i can't add Pk_NEVER_d1E, it says unknown player...

Leader - pogito007
    Leader - OWENKANTAO
    Council - Ljuis
    Warlord - M i s t GUN
    Warlord - Crazy Manyak
    Warlord - Jetlaggs
    Warlord - Ms Supladita
    Warlord- t4k3d u
    Mentors- Henerald - Pk_NEVER_dlE - o0o_k1n6_o0o

General Questions:

1. Link to your Introduction: click here Smile

2. Pinoykantao Code: Pinoykantao-we love the way we fight

3. How did you hear of PinoyKantao:
    Everyone knows that Pinoyknights and Enkantao merged, i've been interested so i decided to join...

4. What timezone are you: GMT +8...

5. In PinoyKantao we use Teamspeak 3 ( chicago.psybergaming.net ) ( port: 9991 ) will you stay active in it: Of course, if needed...

6. Please give a rating using a scale of 1-10.

Activity and Clan Events: 8
    Warring Skills: 8
    Motivation and Dedication: 10

7. Who is the Mentor you have chosen and have you added him/her in-game?
    I think i'll choose Pk_never_die, based on his description he likes skilling like me so maybe i can get advices from him... Smile
    8. What skills do you think you will add to PinoyKantao:
    I don't know what i'm good at, so maybe i'll just use my combat skills in wars...

_..+ x Un4g3ttAblE's Application Form +.._ Well
    Admin
    Admin
    Administrators
    Administrators

_..+ x Un4g3ttAblE's Application Form +.._ Empty Re: _..+ x Un4g3ttAblE's Application Form +.._

Post  Admin Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:37 pm

accepted..for pk never die user name the i of die is a L... Stay active and use the forum for updates. Welcome here and we will not be going inactive as other clans you have join. Hope your motivation will contribute in our clans success.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:48 am